MENTOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Mentor is used to describe a favorite teacher, a wise master, an insightful friend, an experienced educator, a seasoned guide, or a guru.
A Mentor is essential for achieving success in life.
In the world of enterprise, the need for a Mentor is further highlighted, where a right advise at the right time can achieve wonders.
We aspire for all students to become confident, secure, caring and practical individuals to achieve personal success and to develop love for Living & learning.
- To provide a warm welcoming secure environment for all children
- To encourage, value and extend every child's contribution to the school
- To recognize and celebrate success in everyone because Every Child Matters
- Religious and Social values
- To provide a broad, balanced, carefully planned curriculum
- To build strong collaborative partnerships with families and the local community
- To encourage and enable the continuous professional development of the whole staff
Adm issions Open For 2014-15
TRUE English medium school.
ADMISSIONS for KG1 to 9th.
admission available as per RTE act.
Visit to believe the project.
77 910 77 777
77 920 77 777
Theatre, Art, Drama and Music form an integral part of the Primary and Middle Years programmes.
Grades 6 to 8 participate in the same through club activities and CAS (Creativity, Action, Service).
The project have all modern facilities with most modern computer facilities, E-Education, CC TV, Own vehicles for transportation, big library, well equipped labs, best teaching staff and not to mention all modern facilities.
Bricks and mortar do not make an institution. However, since these houses need to keep the paraphernalia and right frame of mind, constant improvement in infrastructure is a necessary and an ongoing process.